Sunday, July 24, 2011

How to increase your friends circle

I always wonder how technology has changed the world over. Not just the professional life of man has changed, his personal life has also changed a lot with the advent of latest technologies. With the advent of internet, the world has come under your fingertips. I still remember that when I was a kid, I used to have friends from around the world whose face I have never seen via pen pals. However, it takes a great deal of time to find the friend of your kind by pen pals. Now, in this internet era, you can find make unknown persons your friends via various sources. Another great advantage of having internet friends is that you need have a long term friendship with these people. If you do not like a person, you can very well ignore them and search for another friend.

There are various sites which connects people from various parts of the world. When I was a kid, I used to chat with unknown persons at chatting.com. Now the technology has developed so much that you can chatroulette I.e you can chat face to face via a webcam with unknown persons from around the world. However, for chatroulette you need to register with a site that provides chatroulette facility to chat with other people. Few sites offer the same facility to video chat with unknown people. This kind of service is called omegle. One of the site that offers these facilities is iMeetzu.com. For those who want to make friends with people from various parts of the world, the internet has definitely made it easier.

No comments: