Friday, November 19, 2010

All new Google AdSense Interface

When i was checking my emails, I had a mail from Google Adsense with subject "New AdSense interface enabled for your account". Though I have an adsense account since 2008, i haven't earned much in that. So, i did not want to look into this mail but the subject line caught me the attention. So, I wanted to check the new adsense interface. You need to do the following if you want to check out the new adsense interface.

Login to your Adsense account. 

At the upper right hand corner of your account, you have a link ""Try the new AdSense interface beta". Click it and you are done. The new adsense interface is enabled for you. 

The new interface is quick and easy to navigate. You can browse through your adsense accout, detailed earnings month by month, add remove ads, view performance data etc. 

If you want to switch back to the old interface, you can switch back to it anytime by clicking the "Return to Old AdSense interface" found at the upper right hand side of your Google AdSense account page.

1 comment:

SLAMONY said...

thank you my bro i used now adsense