Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boring! Boring! Boring!

These are the words which i hear a lot from my friends. Whenever i ask my mates what are they upto, they say they were bored to the core and found nothing to do. I was also at the same state after the start of my final semester. But now it has become more worse :(. Whatever i do to kill my time bounce back at me and start to kill me.

But today i wanted to change it and so woke up with an aim to spend my day as enjoyable as possible. My plan was to watch some superhit hindi movies. I needed to learn hindi and the immediate answer from my mate PV ( Abbreviation censored ) was to watch hindi movies with subtitles. I accepted his idea because i could watch the hot north Indian babes. Man!! they are really hot and me being an usual teenager has only one reason to watch a babe ( Guys of my age know it very well ). Another reason behind my interest in learning hindi is, if at all i were to get posted in north by my company, i have to bridge the communication gap with those people and i know communication with broken hindi is utter waste in the north.

I have experienced it for myself when we were off to delhi for our college tour and at Karol Bagh where we guys purchased some of the goodies. Once those sellers knew that we were from south, they raised the prices of the goodies thrice its original amount. And we have to bargain with the thoda malum hindi. And whats more worse is that one very very kind person asked us to bargain to a more cheaper rate and know what happened? The shopkeeper said something in hindi which we came to know from our friend which can be understood by the famous Vadivelu liner "My family total damage". Luckily, we were a group and the shopkeeper doesn't target only one of us. So, I wanted to damage myself or others no more and hence took the decision to learn hindi.

So lets come back to the topic - watch hindi movies. So i managed to get a list of superhit hindi movies from my friends and downloaded one. Searched for the subtitle of the movie and got that too. The show started. The opening was the introduction of the heroine who never created a 'feeling' in me. This was the start of 'serial' bulbs of the day. Next the hero who have acted in many films and neither were box office hits. I watched the film for forty five minutes and still i couldn't figure our what the so called hero and heroine were upto. Neither the songs were pleasant to hear. Fucked up with all these, i went out of my temper and immediately rang up my sweet friend for giving me option to watch such a wonderful movie. Think he would have had his ears bleeding. Much was my anger and yet i didn't forget my task of enjoying the day.

My next option was to play computer game. All these years i hardly used my PC for gaming and today i was forced to play the Counterstrike, which was made popular by one of the game freak in our class. Sitting with my eyes wide opened looking for opponents i cautiously moved and BANG. There I fell and I am done. All the time I was the first to die and losing all the time made me go mad and i had no other option to quit the game forever. Second bulb of the day and it doesn't stop there.

With nothing else to do, I opened the DC++ looking for something interesting over LAN and there I found the gult ( telugu people forgive me ) movie of the year "Happy Days". Downloaded it and searched for subtitle but ended in vain. So, I made up my mind to watch it without subtilte and played it. What i could understand was words ending with U and A sounds. I felt like i was like a baby watching the bright colours of the TV. Already with a spectacle of high power, the bright colours as in every telugu movie, made my eyesight worse. All these continuous bulbs made me loose interest in watching good movies and so i have to go back to my usual passtime.

I downloaded a great clip of Chasey Lian and for the first time in the day i felt like i was enjoying. From that time, I decided not to preplan for the day and do whatever comes to mind. After the clip, I went to sleep cherishing the sweet moments of the video and now am here i am explaining you about my day. Well, you might not be interested in reading such a big post but i never wanted you to read and what I wanted was to spend my night session without boring myself and successfully made it.I feel sleepy again and so catch you all in my next post.

5 comments:

Ajay said...

Its a nice post and shows that u r taking a genuine attempt to entertain ur readers. Post something thats hot and happening, so that readers can identify with it. Gud start macha!!

Karthik said...

hehe good 1 da... pv ku kaadu kizinjiduhu pola.... collg pathi ezudu da... last bench romeos

arvind said...

heehe...accept everything...but "me being a teenager "...this is too much da...

Fanty said...

@arvind

wat da? v r teenagers da.... still young at heart......look at PV......he is 50 and stil he fries ground nuts...

CRADLE OF LIFE said...

@ fanty
hahahaha.........