Thursday, October 1, 2009

East Cost Road, Chennai - A great place for holiday

After a long time, me and my friends have planned for a get together. When we thought of this plan, we were confused on a location where we could spend a whole day and also in a cost effective way. Many of my friends suggested different locations such as Pulicat Lake, Konai falls etc. But all these places are bit far from the Chennai city and so we decided against them. Then finally decided on ECR which the only possible place to enjoy in a cost effective way. Since its a holiday tomorrow on account of Gandhi Jayanthi, we decided to have that get together tomorrow at ECR. Keeping my fingers crossed to meet my friends after a long time. Let me post about the experience later in my blog. Right now chao!!!!

No comments: