Monday, August 18, 2008

List of sites that pay for blogging

Earn from Blogging. This is one of the ways to earn some good money sitting in front of your computer. There are many ways to earn from blogging, but the best way is to find the advertiser and write the add for them. Where to find the advertiser? There are some sites that lets you to find advertiser and write a review on their product or site. Here is the list of sites that lets you earn from your blog.

Payperpost
This is the most popular site that lets bloggers and advertisers mutually benefit. Even the PR0 blogs do get fair amount of opportunities from this site. Apart from just advertisements, you can also earn by referrals. Payment is after 30 days of your post submission.
URL : www.payperpost.com

Socialspark
I should say that it is a sibling of payperpost. Both of them are the products of IZEA. Socialspark is like a social networking site where you can become friends with bloggers, advertisers etc. You can take up opportunities, blog sponsorships and sparks. Socialspark is a colorful site and you will get a minimum of $ 50 from their featured opportunities. Payment is sent to you after 30 days of post submission.
URL : www.socialspark.com

Sponsored Reviews
This is one of the coolest sites that pays bloggers to earn money. It is more of an auction procedure where you have to bid for the opportunities and wait for the advertisers to approve. They pay you only 65% of the amount you bid and the remaining 35% is the commission for the site. Its really a great site that pays you a lot if you have a PR3 or PR4 blog. PR0 blogs do get offers if you choose the right blog type. Payment is every 15 days.
URL : www.sponsoredreviews.com

Smorty
This is also a good site that pays big amounts if you have a blog with PR. You donot know when they will release the campaigns and so you have to keep an eye on the site for grabbing the opportunities. Other means of earning from the site is by Digxa mini store which is nothing but Pay Per Click method of earning. You can also increase traffic for your own blog with the post exchange method available in Smorty. The Smorty forums are the latest attraction of the site where bloggers and advertisers can share their views, suggestions, complaints etc with everyone. This site do have referral program which pays you for your lifetime.
URL : www.smorty.com

Buy Blog Reviews
This is a site that lets earn a lot of money from your blog. It offers the highest commission rate in blog advertising. It pays 70% to the blogger who write advertisement on their blog. The payment is every two weeks.
URL : www.buyblogreviews.com

Review Me
One of the top-paying blog website. They provide a sort of marketplace where advertisers can go and post their blog request. You can easily get $100 - $700 for just one post. They do take commission for their job and they take 50% of the amount. But, still you can see some useful amount from this site.
URL : www.reviewme.com

Blogvertise
This also a good site to get paid from blogging. Here you will be notified with an available opportunity to your mail. This opportunity will be related to your blog and so you don’t find it difficult to write about it. Sometimes they also offer grab bags which once in a while and you can grab one bag a day, if you are lucky enough to find one.
URL : www.blogvertise.com

Bloggerwave
This is one of newcomer to the business and they do pay a good amount but offers are rare to get in here. They will mail you the notification about new opportunities. They pay $10 for each post.
URL : www.bloggerwave.com

Apart from these sites, there are also other sites which pay you for blogging. I haven’t registered myself with them, so I can’t write about the reviews on them. I’ll just provide the links and you check them out.

Loud Launch
URL : www.loundlaunch.com

Blogitive
URL : www.blogitive.com

Payu2Blog
URL : www.payu2blog.com

Blogging Ads
URL : www.bloggingads.com

CreamAid
URL : www.creamaid.com

Bloggertizer
URL : www.bloggertizer.com

BlogToProfit
URL : www.blogtoprofit.com

Linky Love Army
URL : www.linkylovearmy.com

Pay me to blog about you
URL : www.paymetoblogaboutyou.com

DeWitt’s Media
URL : www.dewittsmedia.com

InblogAds
URL : www.inblogads.com

Buy a Blogger
URL : www.buyablogger.com

Linkworth
URL : www.linkworth.com

V7N Contextual Links
URL : www.contextual.v7n.com

So, there you are, a list of 21 sites that pays you for blogging. If there are any other sites that pays for blogging, please post it in the comments section, so that other fellow bloggers can benefit from it. Till then, Happy blogging!!



1 comment:

Laarni said...

I love Payu2b the most. :D