Friday, April 25, 2008

Exam Time

Final year exams are about to start in 3 days. With the exam fever affecting me a day back, i thought of studying for the exams but in vain. I coudn't concentrate on the subject because it has been over 3 months since i touched the book. With me in this condition, there have been rumours about me getting spread quickly that i am doing my revisions. All 'cos of my faithful friends who create such rumous spread it to others. Anyways i know the truth and i had to study hard if i wanna get my degree. So, me going to sleep now and get up early in the morning and start my study ( this is what i have been telling myself for the past 3 days ). My blog visitors ( if any ) leave a message in the shout box and i would reply after my exams. Cya ppl after May 5!!! 

No comments: