Gold, which has become more equivalent and costly to Oil, needs to maintained carefully if you wish to make it worthy of your money. Here are some tips to maintain your gold jewelleries.
- Clean your gold jewellery with a soft toothbrrush and some soapy water.
- Dip the tooth brush in the wate and use it to get into all the crevices.
- Rinse the piece in warm water until the water runs clear.
- Dry your piece with a soft lint free cloth to make it shine.
- A non abrasive jewellery cleaner can also be used . If your jewellery contains gemstones, check to make sure that the cleaner is safe to use with them.
- Dont wear your jewellery 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Make sure your jewellery is dry when you put i away cos moisture can cause springs and clasps to weaken over time.