well, i have seen many people who go on mad on seeing food and then worry a lot when they put on extra fat. So, here are some things to reduce those extra fat that gets accumulated in your body.
- To loose body fat you must eat foods with lower calories than your body burns off. So eat less but do not starve yourself.
- Eat in small amounts and frequently like 5 to 6 meals per day with suitable time gaps
- Avoid eating fatty foods. Increase your protein intake. Protein helps to build up new muscle and increase metabolism i.e burn up fats.
- Increase burning of your fat by having hot and spicy foods
- Drink as much water as you can
- Exercise regularly to burn your fat